~~~~~~~~

Frustrated because I can't tell if it's real.
Mad because I don't know how you feel.
Upset because we can't make it right.
Sad because I need you day and night.
Angry because you won't take my hand.
Aggravated because you don't understand.
Disappointed because we can't be together, but still I'll love you forever....


i feel like u just play with my heart even u always say that u love me...when u don't pick up the phone i feel like u try to get rid of me..when u don't reply my text i feel like u get bored to stay with me....
i hurt me so damn... why u appear in my life if u never mean to stay forever...why u have to show up in my world then u ruin everything....why u have to play with my feeling...didn't i mean nothing to u...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: