its busy time.....

atleast...setelah berminggu2 blog ni sepi....ak dpt gk mengupdate.....let me tell u all a secret...im using school wireless..(dont tell anyone ar).....
like i told before....im doing my practical at SMK Datuk Peter Mojuntin....its really tired ok....sometimes it make me stress...but im still alive....
the students emm...ok lah...same like other school i think....at the first time mcm kena kejutan ni...coz sebelum ni time assembly ak berdiri kat bawah tp kali ni tetiba berdiri kat atas pentas....ok...im a teacher now huhuhu....even im counselling teacher but i still need to take relief class....aigo...im not good at controling pupils...but im try my best k....
because im using school wireless..i think i need to stop now...
ops almost forget....my mentor is the best person in the world.....
p/s i miss my little bf....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: