briefing practicum...

before ni mmg lh nebes skit bila fikir pasal practikal but blh d cover lg....but afta attend briefing practicum....its killing me u  know...it look like scary..im start to askin my self....what if i cant do tis...what if....what if....what if....
huhuhu....to much question i guess...but wat to do....im still not ready yet...tk blh kh just trus convo without do the practicum things.....ikut suka ati ja ko....
when the lecturer tell what i should do during the practical...im start to....huh...what the hell u talk about...one of my friend said...i thought practical nnti kita just p minta puji ja hahahaha....
well myb im forget to mention or myb u ol dont know that im a counselling student...that mean im going my practical as a counselling teacher not like an ordinary teachers....mean again...im going to consul a students who need my help...students who need someone she/he can trust to share everything they want....
im a good listener ok....
i keep askin myself...are u think u good enough to give advive or whatsoever to others....yes!!!! im admit...im not good...im still learn to be good listener..to good counselor but i can guarantee that i will help them as good as i can....everyday is a learning process kn.....myb im a gila2 punya org but i know what time i have to be serious, when i should use my gila2 bahasa....im still know how to bawa diri bila bdepan ngn my friends, my lecturers, and my coming students....
ok...back to the briefing....
the lecturer told that i have to finish my 3 months practical at school i choose before which is SMK DATUK PETER MOJUNTIN...that mean i have 14 weeks to complete my practical...
theres a lot of thing i have to do during my practical....i have to find a students (individu & group) as my case study....
have to do my log book n so on.....
bless me GOD.....




till the next entry k....





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: