BAD DREAM!!!!!

damn it....the joy of December just arrive but i already get a bad dream....really bad dream....the story like this....i was enjoy with my candy but suddenly my tooth patah (knock knock on the wall)....not 1, not 2 but almost all....i still feel like my mouth full with the tooth...i was at my hometown...the first person i told yg my tooth patah was my cousin...after that her husband and the last one is my mother.....this is not the first time i got the same dream but different situation...a month ago i'll got a dream yg a few of my tooth was patah....a few days after tu, one of my friend brother passed away...he not so close with me actually but entah lh kalo mimpi tu ada kaitan dngn dia....i don't know u all but for us, if u dream bout ur gg patah...it show that someone u know will meninggal....i know...its not right to trust such thing but we have our own culture kn....so, up to u all how u accept it ok...don't judge me for that....so back to the dream....my gg not only patah but hancur...don't know why but i felt like my tooth was become pieces.... <sighhh>
bangun2 ja...the first thing i do was take my phone and see the watch....its 8.40am..i know what u think...but im a student...its normal lh kn bngun lewat hehehe...(blh terima kh alasan ni ar)...then type a msg to my sister...a few moments she calls me and ask me bout the dream...she told me to belanja my friend or bersedekah...
me: kenapa lak....
sist: kn ko mimpi tdk bagus...ni sbagai satu cara nk tolak apa2 benda yg tdk bagus...
me: kena buat ke?
sist: yelah..
me: ok2....
trus ak bngun and give money to my house mate....then told them bout the dream....
then taking my bath, breakfast, open my lappy and at 9.26am my other sister call me and ask the same story...


really hope that nothing happen to anyone i know......

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: